Monday, December 24, 2012

Thank you Universe

I'm in the middle of a workout and I look out the window and see two little Juncos.   They are just chilling, looking my way.  I stop and for a few minutes I forget everything.  My mind is quiet as I look back at those little guys.   The stillness is the gift.  The birds are the messengers.  And for a moment I am experiencing pure joy.  Thank you Universe.  There are so many of these moments, the challenge is to notice them.  My intention is to take more notice, this is my communication with Source.  This is when I remember where I came from.  This is when I can feel the magic all around me.  This is when I can  feel God, not as something separate, but all around me and merging with me.  We are one and I feel my bliss.

Thank you Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment