Saturday, July 28, 2012

My happy place

 
I look for signs, affirmations, manifestations of happy.  My happy, the happiness I create each moment for myself.  Just the little things, like when traffic is light going your way and heavy going the other way.  Like when you go a different way on your walk and you discover a magic little garden.  Or when your kid quite willingly does what you ask.  

It's a fun game to play.  See how many little silly things you find.  

Some days I'm not as good at it.  It's on those days I am so thankful to see my camper in my drive.  The promise of more camping fun to come.  To be greeted so exuberantly by my Westies.  Pure joy bond in the bodies of these little beasts.  To see all the gorgeous little tweety birds at my feeder.  

These signs put it in perspective.  
And I say a big fat THANK YOU to the Universe.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, needing more blog posts! Just stopping by with a word of encouragement to keep 'em coming...

    ReplyDelete